Cu Chi Tunnels Tour will give an introduction about historic of Cu Chi Tunnels as Vietnamese war. A chance to explore the system of tunnels deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attack most of the US military.
– This morning, depart to Cu Chi tunnels. It takes us a 1.5 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City.
– Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history.
– Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
– Upon arrival at the Cu Chi Tunnels, we take a short documentary film about the Cu Chi tunnels tell you how about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war happened.
– Then the tour wil help you to learn the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens, …
– Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food in Cu Chi during the war.
– Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Depart from Cu Chi tunnels and get back your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 13:00PM. The tour end.
– Hotline: + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
– Viber/ WhatsApp free call/chat : +84 918 18 95 99/ +84 938 606 567
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com