Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Airport lies 7km northwest of the city.
Arriving in Asia can be quite a culture shock for travelers who haven’t visited the region before. However, on arriving at Ho Chi Minh City Airport for the first time be pleasantly surprised at how modern the airport terminal is and how the ground vehicles all look new and efficient.
A Vietnam Visa is required to land in Vietnam (available through embassies abroad) or a “letter of introduction” from a tour agent, however, at the time of writing it is also necessary to fill in an arrivals-departure card. On some incoming flights this card is distributed on board otherwise you’ll need to get hold of one in the arrivals lounge before joining the queue to pass through immigration.
The staff are quite meticulous in checking your paperwork so make sure you’ve filled in the arrival-departure card correctly. If everything is in order they’ll stamp your passport and you can then proceed to collect your luggage. Any mistakes and they’ll send you back to correct them.
Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer Service offers private cars and friendly licensed drivers for transfers from the airport to your hotel, and from your hotel back to the airport at the best prices.
Usually, there are 3 kinds of vehicles: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 11 passengers. ( this to allow room for your luggage ).
- Ho Chi Minh city Airport Transfer to Hotels
- Tan Son Nhat airport transfer to Ho Chi Minh city
- Ho Chi Minh city Airport Transfer to Mui ne
- Ho Chi Minh city Airport Transfer to Nha Trang
- Ho Chi Minh city Airport Transfer to Vung tau
– Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver
– 24/7 customer support, call: +84 918 18 95 99
– English and Experienced driver.
– Hotline: + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
– Viber/ WhatsApp free call/chat : +84 918 18 95 99/ +84 938 606 567
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com