One day tour to visit Cao dai Temple & Cu chi tunnels is a path of your package tour in Ho Chi Minh City, Let enjoy one day tour with our car rental service with English speaking driver, you will understand more about those famous places.
Cao Đài also Caodaiism is a relatively modern syncretistic, monotheistic religion, officially established in the city of Tây Ninh, southern Vietnam in 1926.
Cu Chi Tunnels, which were an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war
What to take: We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, spare film, drinking water, flash light, respectable clothes for temple visiting and comfortable walking shoes.
- Toll fees, parking fee, fuel
- Basic English speaking driver,
- English speaking tour guide (USD 35/day), French speaking tour guide: USD 40/day
- All entrance fees
- All meal for guest
- Tips for driver and tour guide
– Hotline: + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
– Viber/ WhatsApp free call/chat : +84 938 606 567(Mr.Alex)/ + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com