HV TRAVEL , Car Rental and Tourism Company in HCMC
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh City -> Ben Thanh Market -> Reunification Palace -> War Remnants Museum -> Saigon Central Post Office
- Experience fast paced Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch
- Learn more about the Vietnam War, explore the old and new Saigon, and admire the highlights of the city
- Admire magnificent pagodas, impressive buildings, and traditional markets
- Experience the special atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City for yourself
Get ready for a whole day discover the city. Ho Chi Minh City – former name Saigon is Vietnam’s largest city. Saigon is a fast paced city with a unique mix of French colonial architecture, Chinese influences, a modern entrepreneurial spirit and numerous temples. During 300 years history, under the name of Saigon, it was the capital of French colony of Indochina and later of the independent republic of South Vietnam. After the war, this city was officially renamed Ho Chi Minh City after President Ho Chi Minh. Today, Ho Chi Minh City is a modern developing urban but still remain its connection with the past. Not so hard to find an ancient pagoda or a building with French elements.
Start your tour with The Reunification Palace, used to be residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. In 30 April 1975, the when North Vietnam soldier set foot inside this building with red flag on hand, the whole world knew that Vietnam war was end.
Next stop is War Remnants Museum, on the way stop to visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, 2 most famous and oldest of classical French colonial architecture construction was built more than 100 years ago. War Remnants Museum with many photographs are from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicle like tanks, jet, booms display outside.
After lunch and a short rest, we continue city tour by discover eastern side of the city. Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest one in Ho Chi Minh City with huge Buddha statues system which was built on 1774.
Then ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which located inside China Town, it’s a place of great historical and cultural importance many of temples, pagodas in surrounding area.
Before tour ends, stop over for shopping at Ben Thanh Market in city center.
– Hotline: + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
– Viber/ WhatsApp free call/chat : +84 918 18 95 99/ +84 938 606 567
– Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org