Can Tho is the fourth largest city in Vietnam, and the largest city in the Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, rice paper-making village, and picturesque rural canals.
Transport from Ho Chi Minh City to Can tho, Vietnam. The distance from Ho Chi Minh City to Can tho City is 180 km. Driving time is about 3 hours.
Can Tho is famous for its floating markets, where people sell and buy things on the river, as well as the bird gardens and the port of Ninh Kieu. The city offers a wide range of tropical fruits such as pomelo, longan, jackfruit, mango and durian. The Can Tho City Museum has exhibits on the city’s history.
- Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver
- 24/7 customer support, call: +84 918 18 95 99
- English and Experienced driver.
- Hotline: + 84 918 18 95 99(Mr. Henry)
- Viber/ WhatsApp free call/chat : +84 918 18 95 99/ +84 938 606 567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com